Friday, May 21, 2021

flowering snowball baby quilt

 

I had so much fun making this flowering snowball quilt, that I wanted to try it in these lovely colors.



I sandwiched it with bamboo batting and backed it with satin backed flannel from Joann's.  The satin side has a soft feeling that children seem to prefer, especially sensory children.  If I am making a quilt that I know will be used a lot, I am highly considering a satin backed flannel or minky, depending on if the new owners live in a cool or hot climate.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the use of flannel on the backs of quilts - they are just so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely quilt and beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very descriptive post, I loved that bit. Will there be a
    part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. flowering snowball baby quilt has nice colour;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.