Tuesday, April 30, 2013

amist wedding prep . . .

It's a little crazy this week.  Though I'd love to be getting ready for the BQF (Bloggers Quilt Festival), this week we're in the heat of wedding prep:
wedding signs . . .

Transferring letters onto these old boards using this method.

































sewing table runners:
(I haven't even cut into the fabric yet)






and deciding on floral arrangements:
 I'm totally in love with my Greek urns from Round top.  This one is several hundred years old.



Congratulations to Jean from NM for winning our give away from last week.  Jean, you should be receiving your package of Schnibbles patterns any day.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was there to help you with wedding prep. You were so helpful with Kristin's reception set up. Congrats to Laura! Wish I could be there to tell her myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.