Monday, January 1, 2018

5 favorite finishes for 2017

I'm joining Cheryl's linky party - 5 favorite finishes for 2017.



1.  i-spy value quilt



It was made for a 3 year old and is also perfect for playing the matching game, since there are 2 of all the fabrics on the quilt.


I used some pearl cotton in my bobbin for labeling on the back.  You can read about this quilt here.



2.  pink baby gingham quilt




you can read about Rosie's gingham quilt here.




3.  lonestar baby quilts for twins

the girl quilt features Wonderland by Rifle Paper Company.





 the pink one has this cool grafiti quilting, you can read about these quilts here.



  4.  59 and four quarters is a scrappy log cabin


made with sweetwater's Road 15, and has some chunky stitching.
The labeling was fun too.




 5.  flowering snowball - has no blog post yet since it was finished a day ago.  But it has a sample of most all fabrics in my house,



 including some rarely seen Heather Ross fabrics and one that was used to make our children's Christmas PJ's over 30 years ago.



Stay tuned for an upcoming post about this flowering snowball quilt.


linked:











meadow misty designs

4 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the pics of the kids with their quilts. Great use of value in the i-spy quilt and I love the close up of the beautiful quilting on the lonestar quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes! I love all of the color you used, your i spy quilt is awesome. Thanks for linking up and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see all your great favorite finishes together in one post! Looking forward to learning more about Flowering Snowball, too :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made some beautiful quilts this year! I especially like your Flowering Snowball. I admire it because you used such a variety of fabrics and colors, and yet they don't "contradict" either other but work well together. Your Lone Star is fabulous, and though I like your little pink baby quilt I gotta say that little Rosalie outshines the quilt by a mile. Sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.