Tuesday, November 13, 2012

wip - teakwood

I've been up to my ears in post wedding activities, but today I took a quilting day.

Fabric is "Mama Said Sew".


This quilt is so cute.  It's coming together fast.



Today I also took pictures of my fall decor, so next year I won't have to spend so much time putting things together.









Right before I pull all the Christmas decorations out, I'll take pictures of everything again so that after Christmas, it can easily be put back together.  If I schedule it right, I'll pick a time when the kids are still here to put Christmas away.  I give each one a room, and show him the pictures of what it's supposed to look like.  It's slick!

Linked:


5 comments:

  1. I 've got to get that fabric line ASAP. Your quilt is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is so cute, but I LOVE your picture idea. I take pictures of my lab stations for my high school students, but I never would have thought to translate that into home decor. Hope it all works out--I trust that it will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the quilt is shaping up quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fabric line too! Great idea to photo your arrangements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quilt is looking really cute! Good idea for photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.