Monday, May 6, 2013

wip

binding quilts this week








 had to use my back up machine this week . . . the singer feather weight. . . LOVE IT!!









ken's cat's quilt:


I fell in love with these funny cats.  I'm not a cat person, but their character is so typical from what I've heard.


Don't you love a checkered border? 





A nice mix of quilting cotton fabric and flannel scraps:



The thin black and white checked frame gives it a nice touch. 


I've made this quilt twice.  Here is the second:

 I outlined the cats on the front, not realizing how darling they would turn out on the back. 

linked:




8 comments:

  1. Darling cat quilt and I love how the quilting turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable....and I love your Singer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilts and I too love your Singer:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, I may have to pull my featherweight out of the cupboard, I don't think I have used it in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable quilts! I really love the fabric for the dinosaur quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute quilts! Love the stripy binding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I give up! Look what you can do with a singer featherweight!!! Your quilting makes me think that I will NEVER be able to master the free hand approach! Abd it looks like you are doing it with a regular foot?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.